Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Sharp stomach cramps, sneezing, burning and tingling sensation, have gonorrhea. Been treated. Help?

Hi doctor
I am a 25 athletic person who exercise 4-5 times a week. Lately I've been having a sharp stomach pain for nearly almost a month. Now I am noticing when I sneeze, my anal started to hurt. Also I've been feeling tingly and burning sensation on the tip of my penis. Can all this related to std? I am worried sick because my girlfriend was diagnosed with gonnorrhea but was treated since feb and so did I even though mine came out negative. Any idea with what's going on with me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, thanks for the query to H.C.M.C.
Sexually Transmitted Disease ( S T D) i.e spread through sex contact as your's girl friend were a patient of gonorrhea however treated and you also got treatment.
Gonorrhea is a disease which easily spread and easily treated but by most efficient medicine.
Incubation ( contact to appear of symptom of disease ) period of gonorrhea is usually 5 to 20 days. Common symptoms are
1. Burning sensation when urination.
2. Burning in the throat if oral sex
3. Greenish yellow or whitish discharge from the penis.
4. Painful or swollen testicles .
Please get in blood examination for C B C , STD (VDRL), ESR.
Urine examination complete, for pus cells.
Once again pl consult a physician and take a full treatment and get well soon.
Regards Dr. HET
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Gonorrhoea is not likely - easy to cure / likely cured in your case.
Symptoms on sneezing - could mean lower spine or colon from intra abdominal pressure during sneeze...
See your internist / investigate if in need

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor