Can I give T-Minic or cetrizine syrup to my child for running nose?

Dr. Irshad H Naqvi

Pediatrician

Posted on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Question: My son's age is 2.5 yrs.He got cold(running nose and sneezing).I have to give him T-Minic or cetrizine syrup
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Timinic to be preferred Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the XXXXXXX For such mild Acute Respiratory tract infection I will prefer to give only T-minic syrup. If the child is having mild low grade fever then one can think of adding some paracetamol. Please feel free for further clarification. Hope the query is answered. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad