Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Severe sore throat only while swallowing, taking hcg diet with drops, smoke. Causes?

I started taking HCG diet with the drops, and it s been about nine days. I have accumulated a really bad sore throat . It almost feels as if it could be caused from drainage... My nose is not runny, my eyes do not itch , and my ears do not hurt. It is only back of my throat- whenever I swallow ... This sore throat just kept on progressively worsening throughout the day and into the night. I stopped smoking cigarrettes for the first three or four days, but then I started back up again... Would smoking cause/influence my severe sore throat? I took an airborne type medicine and also some Vitamin C pills to help subside it. Please, if you have any answers and/or remedies, please let me know. I don t have insurance, therefore I can not go see a doctor... **email: YYYY@YYYY Sincerely, Jacqueline.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it look to be excessive mucus due to any food or other allergen
the mucus in sinus if in excess due to to allergen exposure cause this
get specialist allery doctor to fid the substance causing this
till use anti allergic tab
tramsolone mouth paint locally
antacid gel and antiseptic mouth wash gargles
Answered: Sat, 5 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Mungara Raveendra's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition .these include

1.first possibility is,VIRAL PHARYNGITIS;caused by viruses

2.second possibility is,GERD;gastro esophageal disease ;upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Sat, 5 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor