Severe pain from canker sore on jaw and ear. What should i do ?

Severe pain from cancker sore on tonuge, ear , jaw lymph nodes, headaches-can't eat much... I have a severely painful canker sore jaw and ear. i can t open my mouth much and can barily tollorate eating pudding and yogert. Also my chin and neck nodes are swelling and painful. i ev been having headaches that get really bad in the late afternoon. i went to the doctor but it hasn t helped my pain! what should i do? i cannot barily eat...and i don t know what to do...
Wed, 3 Jul 2013