Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
All your symptoms of pain in both legs, weakness, numbness with tingling
typically points to a Lumbar disc disease
An MRI scan of the lumbar spine
is needed to establish the diagnosis.
The conservative management of the condition is as follows -
* avoid lifting heavy weights as it imparts more strain on your back
* avoid forward bending activities as it will worsen the disc protrusion
* Use a lumbosacral back support to augment your spinal muscles
* Intermittent pelvic traction to cause a regression of disc
* Maintain optimum body weight,if you are obese
to strengthen your back muscles. Physiotherapy has to be done only after the acute pain has subsided.
* Judicious use of analgesics and muscle relaxants
If your symptoms are not improving with the above measures, you may need a surgical decompression.
Hope this information is helpful. Good day