Severe kidney infection, high fever, vomiting, Chron's disease. Cure for symptoms?

I went to the er on Wednesday, turns out I have a really severe kidney infection . They gave me an antibiotic and sent me home. I still have fevers ranging from 102 to 104.5, and I ve started throwing up the water I try to drink....should I go back. Also, I haven t eaten more than a bowl of sherbet in three days. I tried a bagel only to promptly throw it back up. Also, I have Crohn s. Not sure it that would affect your advice.
Tue, 26 Mar 2019