Diagnosed with Crohn's disease, anal fissure, diarrhoea, burning,bleeding in the site while passing stools, light brown mucous substance in stools. Serious?

Hello, I am a 29 y/o female recently diagnosed with Crohn s disease. Waiting to f/u with specialists to establish course of tx. Meanwhile, I have an anal ulceration/ fissure that is really acting up right now. Taking Analpram and it doesn t seem to be helping. This morning having diareah that is causing much burning and inflammation at fissure site. Some blood with stool/wiping from fissure. The more bm s the more pain I feel, and just this last time there was only minimal stool that was light brown and appeared like a mucus/ tissue substance. Is this a sign of something more serious happening?
Mon, 15 Apr 2019