Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Scar on face, tried to peel, strached, starts bleeding and stings

ive came up with a little scar on my face . So i tried pealing it down with a sander, then it came up with loads of straches that started bleeding , and turned into quite big dark brown circle that looks like a rash that stings, i put warm water on it to stop the bleeding, after i put cream on. Nothing seems to be working, it isn t going. and im worried that it might stay there, or cause a big scaron my face. .
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear Harley...,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Why U are doing practicals on Your face...,
Self medication always dangerous...,
That too , Skin is very sensitive organ....especially face..,
Don't do trials on your face...,
Qualified doctors available every where..,
So take suggestion from them..,
hence you are getting these problems..,(Scars )
1) Frequent washes with low Ph soap..,
2) Microdermabrasion..,
3) chemical peels..,
4) LASER...treatment is the best...,
Fractional Laser....scar removal type....
preferably......Erbium glass laser..,
So consult good DERMATOLOGIST...go accordingly....thanQ
Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Kruti's  Response

welcome to health care magic.

i will be glad to be of assistance.

i can understand your concern.

i will request you not to peel it or anything.

also please dont worry, it will heal slowly.

you need to apply a steroid cream like mometasone furoate over it twice a day for ten days. moisturize it if its dry.

after ten days, if there is still some pigmentation left, it can be treated with skin lightening creams.


please let me know if you have any queries.
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor