Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Res spot on cheek with smelling pus coming out. Treatment

hi, a couple of months ago, i got this lil red type spo on my cheek where the jawbone is, i popped it and smeely yellowish puss came out followed by blood , it went down then couple of days inflamed again, with the same smelly stuff coming out, it start like a round spot, but now its more like a scar a pupleish coloured scar, its now not round its like the shape of a match, that seems to be getting longer, also a little one has appeared under my chin just below my ear, again with fowl smelling stuff coming out, what is this please
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! Possibly you have got a sebaceous cyst which is getting infected frequently causing pain, and the bad smelling discharge. In my opinion you should show yourself to a surgeon in your area who will be able to solve your problem.
Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor