Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Regular periods, have smelly vaginal discharge, sores around vulva that pain on urine contact. Taken Urobacid. What else can be done?

please, i will like to know when my fertile period is. i lastly saw my menses on the 14th of march 2012 and i have a 24-28 days menstrual cycle . also i have odor discharge and my partner has a creamy white discharge,has been going on for months now,itches sores like pimples around my vulva and at times the discharge is kinda like brown and so much so that you might think its staled and dry menses. At time ,when the sores are like burst passing out urine is painful when it touches the sore. but i have just taken some Urobacid 400mg for 7days for pre-treatment ,no prescription from any doctor. please i will need some advice from you waiting wendy
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You fertile day are from 5th day to 18th day of your cycle rest other day are safe period .
If there is foul discharge , pain , swelling , itching,redness ,etc then there may be chance of STI . Both of partner need to visit gyne clinic and according to swab culture sensitivity report antibiotic should be started ( not randomly as organism may still persist .

Hope it ll help

Thanks n regards
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor