Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Red sore on the shaft on penis that oozes clear pus on popping. Serious?

i have a red sore on the shaft of my dick that oozes a clear pus when cut, is it bad? It seems like a rash but it doesn t itch but it does leak a clear liquid from the very small cuts on the red area. The skin is slightly raised and it stings but that I m guessing is from the cuts not so much from the raised area. Is it serious?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  975
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Docstrange,

Your symptoms are indicative of infection. You should get examined by a doctor clinically if you are careless and a sexually active person you will infect your partners. You should have blood test done for VDRL and Autralia antigen. Getting examined and undergoing test does not mean you have STD but it is wiser to rule out the disease by getting properly investigated.

If at all you are diagnose dwith any such disease you will be lucky to get treated early and ahead of time. These diseases are highly contageous and at times when they get chronic and complicated they can get life-threatening.

It will be good if you perform abstinence till you get treated and are fine. Take care of your hygiene, get your clothes washed regularly. Make sure that your sexual partners are not carriers of such diseases to enjoy a disease free life. Take care.

Answered: Wed, 26 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor