Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Red area with zit like spot on my penis but there is no pain

Hi I have a red area on my penis with a zit like spot I have no pain ,,, Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Red spots on penis although pain less need attention as they are not normal.Skin infection is better when you get physically examined by a doctor.Please consult a doctor /Dermatologist(skin specialist) for examination & he will give the treatment required.You should get it checked to find the reason of spots whether it is herpes;ulcers;or STD if you are exposed to unprotected sex.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor