Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Rashes which look like mold in the back. What are these?

what could be cause : I have a rash all over my back that looks moldish. sometimes when i sit down it feels as if something is biting me. i will scratch then two days later a black sore is left there. some sores look furish. some look like moldy. what could this be ? this is on my upper arm ,whole back,hips and thigh area
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, as per complaints, you are having ringworm infection. It is due to fungus. Take antifungal tablet and cream for the recovery. Avoid soap. Take antihitaminic drug for relief of itching. Still consult dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and treatment... Ok
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor