Rashes like tiny water pustule becoming clusters in arms and feet, eczema on foot. On Lyrica and Solpadol for Sciatica. Side effects?

HI,
I am currently taking Lyrica and Solpadol to treat sciatica and have recently developed an unusual rash - it starts as a tiny water pustule and then becomes a flower shaped raised cluster of sorts.
I know have aboput 50 of these smaller pustules and 5/6 of the larger ones all on my arms.
I also have excema on my left foot - lower front at ankle bend but the pustules have appeared on the top of both my feet - just below my toe line - is this a side effect of the medication and sun?
Fri, 19 Jul 2013
Hello.Usually the skin lesions of allergy to a drug are not pustules or eczema, are hives.Also when there is a drug allergy, the hives appear around all the body, not just in arms and feets.The sun is a possible cause of your skin lesions but you should go to a dermatologist to rule out other causes and to establish a right diagnosis.
I wish you good health.
(In case the answer would have been useful please indicate this)