Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Rash on penis with itching and burning

i have a rash on my penis , it started years ago but i was never insured, now its full force and more itchy and burning than ever before. i get insured in a month so im trying to wait, but it spread to my hole and now its worrying me cuz its kinda making my hole swollen and its hard to pee, do i have to worry or can i wait a month? Also ive tried everything to ease it and nothing works , and lotion burns REALLY bad, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  585
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
hi, rashes can be due to allergy or infection, or worse, can lead to tumors. So get yourself checked by a urologist if possible. If it is allergic or something benign, you may decide to wait ( at your risk). If it is a tumor, the earlier the treatment starts, the better. good luck.
Answered: Sun, 22 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor