Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Severe stomach and back pain. Histroy of braxton cramps. Advice

Im 20 and 21 weeks pregnany and im having really bad stomach and back pain i would rate it a 8 or 9 out of 10 i was in the hospital for braxton cramps? a week ago and a few weeks before this last time also is it the same thing and i just get them a little worse and more frequent then others also this is my first child if that matters
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response

I would advice you to go and meet your doctor as soon as possible, as if you had similar pain earlier it could be initiation of abortion if the cramps and back pain are very severe.

Do you have any spotting or bleeding associated with the pain.

I would advice you to for ultrasound to know the well being of baby.

Meet your doctor with the report.

Don't worry, everything would be fine.
Take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor