Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Please suggest me how to treat Rash ?

recently i have developed much more sensitivity around the rim of the glans of my penis and a little down the shaft, at times it appears to be red, but at times it isnt noticable at all. The area around my glans is now more sensitive when rubbing against my underwear and things of that nature, it is not anything extremely noticable it is just bothering me. There is no pain, and there are no sores of any sort.Sometimes the glans often appears to be purple in color. Recently before i noticed the sensitivity and redness i developed a rash in the crease of my elbow that is red in color but it does not itch, i have never experienced this before and i have be reading up on this and i am wondering if it is balanitis, or if you could give me any idea of what this could be and how to treat it. Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  535
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

The exact cause can be made out after examination and if needed few investigations. Meet a urologist for this and see what the diagnosis is such that treatment can be started soon.

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor