Please quit smoking

i am habituated to smoking from past..10 years now i am having lung cancer....i am posting this because no one should suffer like me
Sun, 11 Jul 2010
's  Response
y are u making smoking an issue...i dont think so nothing....like that ..i am smoking from more than 10 years i dint get any disease
Piyush Pandey's  Response
even cigar packs have this ..smoking is injurious to health...becuase of persons like u only..we are unable to quit smoking..u will make 10 people smoke ..
shri's  Response
Hey dumb fellow, do know the adverse effects, you are young, ok not to think about cancer, think about sexual health like early discharge. do you want to impotent. smoking will reduce the sperm so be CAREFUL buddies. keep rocking keep rolling by safely and healthy.
sanjiv's  Response
i have already quit smoking now, thanks for the advice.
ayush jain's  Response

VAPOURS ELECTRONIC cigarette (www.vapours.in) recreates a smoking experience which is very similar to traditional smoking. The electronic cigarette looks, feels, tastes and smokes like a real cigarette and it offers smokers the pleasure of smoking without the worry of harmful side-effects.

The electronic cigarette should be used as a harm reduction technique.

The electronic cigarette does not need ignition, it lights automatically when drawn on and will switch off automatically.

Vapours contains a nicotine cartridge and atomiser, a smart chip controller and a built in lithium battery.

Vapours is an innovative and revolutionary device. The electronic cigarette is powered by the latest microelectronic technology in the form of the atomiser. The atomiser heats up automatically when the smoker inhales or draws on the cigarette.

The heated atomiser then converts the liquid nicotine, contained within the cartridge into a vapour which is similar to normal cigarette smoke.

The vapour which is inhaled contains the nicotine which smokers crave and are addicted to.

Smokers can finally enjoy a simulated smoking experience which does not result any side effects or health risks to themselves or those around them.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
it isn't too hard to quit i have been smoking for 13 years and i used marijuana in place of it for 1 week and since then urges are so easy to over come and i lost weight instead of gained weight and never felt better. marijuana is not addictive at all as matter of fact it helps over come addictions if used correctly.
Steve's  Response