Does Keytruda interact with Metronidazole?
Yes you can take Metronidazole.
Thank you for the query.
Keytruda is an antibody. It is not a classic drug. It is more like an additional part of immune system. So there can not be any interaction between it and Metronidazole. You can use both together.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metronidazole and menstruation
- Metronidazole and painkillers
- Metronidazole contraindication
- Metronidazole and doxycycline interaction
- Metronidazole cotrimoxazole
- Metronidazole and coumadin interaction
- Drug interactions with metronidazole
- Metronidazole syphilis
- Prilosec and metronidazole
- Metronidazole metronidazole is a cure for amoeba