Does Keytruda interact with Metronidazole?
Yes you can take Metronidazole.
Thank you for the query.
Keytruda is an antibody. It is not a classic drug. It is more like an additional part of immune system. So there can not be any interaction between it and Metronidazole. You can use both together.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metronidazole and menstruation
- Metronidazole and painkillers
- Metronidazole contraindication
- Metronidazole and doxycycline interaction
- Metronidazole cotrimoxazole
- Metronidazole and coumadin interaction
- Drug interactions with metronidazole
- Metronidazole syphilis
- Prilosec and metronidazole
- Metronidazole metronidazole is a cure for amoeba
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?