On Lexapro and Wellbutrin. Diagnosed with depression. Can I add Celexa. Is it a anti- depressant?

I currently take several medications for different health issues. Two of these are Lexapro and Wellbutrin. I was diagnosed with acute depression about 7 years ago and numerous medicines were tried individually. It was only when these two were prescribed in combination that the depression became noticeably less severe. However, after therapy for 5 years and a stay in a mental "hospital", I still do not have my life back. I was wondering if adding Celexa might be something I should discuss with my doctor? I used a Drug Interaction questionnaire which indicated there were no serious interactions with any of my medications, even if I included Celexa. Is Celexa actually an anti-depressant or is it similar to Abilify? Thank you! God Bless You and Your Family.
Mon, 19 Aug 2013