Does consuming Norco and Metaxalone together require an ER consultation?
Do not be worried
Metaxalone and Norco used together may cause mild sedation. It is not recommended to take both of them while driving or doing dangerous activity.
If you are at home, resting, and you feel just a little weird, then you don't need to worry or to go to the ER.
Try to not combine them in the future. That's all.
I wish you good health!
Manoku Eni M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes disorientation while on Phenytoin?
- What causes low platelet and hemoglobin counts while treating dengue?
- What causes bleeding from scrotum?
- Are Tegaderm wound dressings breathable?
- What causes pain in the left upper thigh?
- What causes severe abdominal pain?
- How can a wound on the side of the toe be treated?
- What causes blood in mucus along with cold?
- Suggest treatment for post-nasal drip causing green phlegm in the throat
- How can a lump on the back be treated?