Are elevated pulse and heart rate referring any abnormality post lung cancer treatment?
The blood pressure needs to be brought into control.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Yes, you should possibly be concerned not about the heart rate but about the blood pressure. It is quite high and needs to be brought in control, else it could precipitate a stroke. Electrolyte imbalance too could be the reason for her acting goofy. Please seek medical attention at the earliest. The pulse rate itself is not a cause for concern.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lungs cancer treatment from adayar
- Secondary lung cancer treatment
- Upper back ache during lung cancer treatment
- Small cell lung cancer treatments
- Lung cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment in cmc vellore
- Lung cancer treatment hot peppers
- Loss of vision during stage 4 lung cancer treatment
- Stage 2a lung cancer treatment
- Alimta for lung cancer treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation