What is Nicotine?
Nicotine is a potent parasympathomimetic alkaloid found in the nightshade family of plants (Solanaceae) and a stimulant drug. It constitutes approximately 0.6–3.0% of the dry weight of tobacco.It is an addictive chemical present in all tobacco products like: cigarette, bidi, hukkah, gutkha and khaini. Nicotine addiction is harmful to health. It causes arterial occlusion in human beings.
Questions and answers on "Nicotine"
Health resources related to Nicotine
- Free nicotine replacement patches
- Nicotine and shaky feeling
- Do nicotine patches make u dehydrated
- Niacin flush nicotine test
- Nicotine gum eroding teeth
- Is nicotine a tobacco product
- Nicotine patches while on duromine
- Does expired nicotine gum still work
- Urine test for nicotine
- Short term physical harm of nicotine