Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Pimple-like allergies on face, round spots spreading over face. Cure?

Hi, for the past few months. There are some pimple-like allergies growing in my face. I couldn t tell if it s just a pimple or an allergy but a lot of people have been telling me that those are allergies. These roundish things have been spreading all over my face already. Please help me. It s not making me feel good about myself already. Thank You!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
look like pimples as they are on face
these are in oily skin
dont use oily and greesy food
avoid oils like mustard coconut walnut groundnut almonds and soya use olive for application on face and for cooking
use nontoxic soaps creams and shampoo
apply clindamycin gel bd
calamine once a day
and retinoic acid at night before sleep switch of light after applyong retinoic acid gel as it reacts with light
take fexofenadine 120 mg sos if itching
continue for 3 months you will be fine
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor