Pile internal with 2 degree at 11 o'clock. Done rubber banding. Best treatment?

I have been transfused 2 units of blood inspite Doctor advised 3 units of blood Blood group A +. The Haemoglobin level 6.3. Blood Picture Microcytic Hypochromic Platelate adequate. I have pile internal with 2 degree at 11 O Clock for the last 30 years. 25 years back rubber banding was done. 1 year back I have been advised for rebanding. What is the best method for pile treatment with my type. Rubber banding is unbearably painful. Is there any painless effective treatment. After tranfusion the haemoglobin level raises to 8.9. Kindly advise me best advice and foods required. Iron tabletes are consuming.
Wed, 10 Apr 2019