Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Person suffering from hydrocele can have only baby girl.Is it true?

hello sir my husband is suffering from hydrocele from last seven years and we had heard that a person suffering from hydrocele can have only baby it true?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  538
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
It is a myth ,hydrocele can be treated by operation.Get him operated from surgeon .It is not so big an operation.It is day care surgery only.Disclaimer
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
No it is not true. Hydrocele calls for a minor surgery and he will be fine.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash Vishwani's  Response
Hydrocele is a completely treatable disease. And it is not a cause for female baby..... It is absolute nonsense . U can get operated and discharged the same day.... The cost of surgery ranges from 5000 to 15000 depending on the type of hospital u get admitted in and the services u avail....
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.For pregnancy a male egg and female egg is needed.Depending upon the eggs which contains chromosomal pair the sex of baby is decided.So there is no question of any other things have any role in this sex determination.So just go for treatment of it .
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor