Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What else i can do for hydrocele beside operation ?

Dr. i need advice for treating hydrocele , i m 28 years old and having hydrocele i m afraid of surgery so can u give advice plz I need Advice for Hydrocele.. i m having hydrocele since 8 months.. i dint go for treatment yet.. day by day i m feeling uncomfortable.. i m afraid of surgery... can i give advice plz
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  828
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
hello . don panick about hydrocoele, its not complicated. so calm down, next important point is understand that there is no medical treatment for hydrocele, so only surgery which is very simple one and can be done under spinal anaesthesia could be done. its just some 20 minutes procedure with minimal blood loss. so don worry n get it done early, you will feel better.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare magic..........
Hydrocele , surgery is the only treatment. Get it done as early as possible to avoid any further complications. The surgery is a simple one , commonly done , not life threatening , u can get it done comfortably.
The more u delay , the bigger it gets , so act fast ,....
Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor