Penis in vagina started bleeding. Usual than breaking hymen. Problem?

in case of suddenly inserting 1-2 cm. of penis into vigina and feeling like hitting a wall and taking it out.. then the vigina kept bleeding more than usual case of breaking hymen... in quantity and time.. more than a day.. the color of blood was very light red.. the chances are hymen is partially broken ? completely broken? or other cause? know that girl is a virigin and both peers are not sexually active with other individuals and she is 19
Wed, 9 Oct 2013