Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Passing huge blood clots vaginally. Had swollen veins in vagina, tubes tied. Medical care required?

my daughter who 39, has 1 normal birth & 3 cesareans, & & vertices (swollen viens) in her vagina before one of her births. Fast forward, its been 8 years since she gave birth, she did get her tubes tied. She just called said she is passing huge blood clots vaginally, she was doing this during her period & some after, should she go to emergency, she doesn t have a gynecologist . Should she go to emergency or just try to find a Dr asap? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
This problem have emergency medical care because this bleeding should come from the rupture veins or somethings else (from uterus,vagina or cervix)
If she have abundant bleeding she becomes anemic.
For this reason she should go to hospital to have a check up from the gyn.
She should do at least:
vaginal examination

Take care for daughter
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor