Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Painless lump in groin, popped releasing a small lump, small portion still present under the skin. Which specialist should I consult?

hi, i m a 22 year old male ..i m a lean but healthy person, before some months....i felt some form of pore near my groin ...i.e. its the place in inner thighs and lower abdomen close to scrotum . So now i felt some painless lump formation in that area, just yeaterday i was shocked to see that lump is break opened and i could feel a small (reddish+fatty) lump came out...but still its as tiny as a pore, still a lump of about 2 cms is beneath the skin, so i feel embarassed and what should i do. I live in Netherlands and i m from India, never visited a doctor here. So whom should i visit?? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  552
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. It is an abscess formed as sebacious cyst, as it ruptures little pus oozes out, leaving behind the pus pocket, which is to be liquified and come out. For that medicines are to be used under the supervision of a doctor. Surgeon is the doctor concerned but no problem who ever it may be.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as avoid taking pulses, potato , other tubers, and fish.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, milk, meat, fruits, juices, and dry fruits, to improve blood, general health, resistance to such infections. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Mon, 1 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor