Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

my husband has a lump on left side of groin area, please help him

my husband has a lump on left side of groin area my husband has a small lump on the left side of his groin area and it is sore to the touch,he also has a low fever
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1483
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is definitely an abscess. Please meet a surgeon and drain it out or else u r looking at serious complications. Please donot neglect this problem

Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for your query.
These are the symptoms of an abscess.
He needs treatment with antibiotics along with pain-killer medicines.
If there is no relief then he may need investigations and a surgeons opinion.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor