Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Painful cramps during periods. Had an implant. Can I have children?

my periods are unbelievable im 18 years old and have suffered since the age of 11, I have cramps that are so painful i miss college and have to stay a bed, i had in implant in for 1 year help first 2 months not back to normally. I have tried several pills whiles having implant and transamic acid and methamorthic acid. I change tampons 1-2 hours and must wear a pad as well. I would like children in future what can i do help ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
some women may suffer with this kind of problem because of hormonal imbalance and structural defects like narrow cervical os etc,
usually these will settle down with progression of age and after marriage,
you can continue cyclical hormonal pills which will be better in controlling if not you can go for injections with high dose of hormones,
normally you will not have any fertility problems in future because of these,
your problem also can settle down after delivery.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor