Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Pain, tenderness in stomach and hot flashes. Diagnosed cyst in ovaries. How to cure it?

Hello I am a 24 year old woman who has been experiencing tenderness of the stomach to the left side of my body and I also have new syptoms of hot flashes and when pressing my stomach in it is ok it is when released the pain is more painful. They did diagnosis me with some cysts on my ovaries but its just getting more painful.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query

If the pain is on the left side of the body and in the lower half and if there are cysts in ovaries that are greater than 6 cms in size and not follicular it is better you consult your gynaecologist and get it operated

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon

Answered: Mon, 26 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor