Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Pain in the head on a specific spot. Had an injury in the past. Can I take an aspirin? On celebrex

57 years old. Have odd pain on top of head in a specific spot. It happens to to be the same place that I bumped on the cabinet about 2 months ago. At the time really hurt and bruised but healed. Now suddenly that spot has started a dull ache and feels like cold water on the spot inside head. Not sure if I should take an aspirin . I take Celebrex for arthritic knees and back. Have not taken Celebrex today.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi welcome to health care magic forum.
Thank you for the query.
This is probably process of normal wound healing and haematoma resorption so you dont have to be worried. You can apply some ice for 10 minutes or some painkiller such as brufen. Dont take aspirine for now as it has antiagregatory function so this haematoma could progress. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 2 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor