What is Wound healing?
Wound healing is an intricate process whereby the skin repairs itself after injury. In normal skin, the epidermis and dermis exist in a steady-state equilibrium and shield from the external environment. When the skin is broken, the normal process of wound healing begins.
Questions and answers on "Wound healing"
Health resources related to Wound healing
- Stages of deep wound healing
- What vitamins promote wound healing
- Electrical stimulation for wound healing
- Soframycin for wound healing
- Hyperbaric therapy for wound healing
- Wound healing of laparoscopy
- Wound healing from inside out
- Laparoscopy wound healing time
- Speed up wound healing
- Remedies for abnormal wound healing