Pain in head and neck. Working with computers. Natural treatment?

I am Suresh, software engineer, in my profession i always seat in front of computer, i have a heavy pain on my head, my right side of head and neck is panning.
I was smoking from past 4 year but i have left now from last 2 month. is this a cause of my head pain? head is panning from last month.
My neck is from past 2 year. i always used to turn my head for relaxation. its make sound and i fell relax.
What actually problem i have? what should i do now? Please suggest me some natural treatment.

Thanks in Advanced
Thu, 26 Sep 2013