Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Oval shaped bumps on my ribs. And the skin is flaky and scabby

Hi I noticed a weird oval shape on my ribs the other day, skin slighty raised and some scabbing on it, later got on near it farther down on my ribs, these same raised oval shaped circles are all over on both sides of my ribs, a few on my ankles and 2 on my right arm with 3 on my left arm they haven t been that itchy but a few have itched a little bit , it hasn t been a huge itching problem, these spots range in size from about a dime to a nickle I just wanna know what this is
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  649
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems you might have allergic dermatitis or fungal infection
You might have some allergy to cloths,you might wear new cloths.
You can apply triple action cream and anti histamines.
If there is no improvement,consult dermatologist.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor