On pain medication for three herniated discs that wont fix. No medication since eighteen days. Suggestion?

Hello, I currently am perscribed pain medication I have been on pain medication for 6 years following three herniated discs that wont fix themselves. This past month my sibling stole my perscription, I cant prove it but I know he has a drug problem and I carry my meds in my purse every where I go except one day this past week. My pain doctor wont help me and my family doctor said he legally cant. I never abused my medicine and would be sick if I took more then the recommended dose. I dont know what to do I have 18 days a head of me and no medication
Mon, 19 Aug 2013