Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Normal menses before marriage,increased weight after marriage. Diagnosed as PCOD, low blood flow. Will this affect future pregnancy?

previously before marriage i have normal menstruation cycle but soon after marriage i put on weight and my periods got stopped coming regularly when i checked with doctor then we came to know i have PCOD i was under medication now from past 2 months iam getting periods in time but the problem is very low blood flow is ter do this will effect for future pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Amount of blood loss is not a reliable indicator of fertility in any case until it is above 20ml (Oligomenorrhea).
You should continue the medicines and its also necessary that you keep a watch on the status of the disease by getting the hormone levels and abdominal Ultrasound.
Weight control helps in management and speeds recovery and improves your chances of being pregnant.
Take CARE!
Answered: Sat, 23 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor