Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Needs to get cardiac chemical stress test. History of congestive heart failure. Smoker. Advice

I suffered congestive heart failure days after my daughter was born. I have made a full recovery with my EF at 65. All signs point to me being able to have a second pregnancy except I need to pass a chemical stress test of my heart. Much to my embarrassment I started smoking again about a year ago. I plan on quitting regardless but I was wondering how long I need to be smoke free for an accurate result of the cardiac chemical stress test?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
hello very good evening to first as a doctor i ask u to quit smoking it may cause health problem.
u can take deaddiction treatment from yr city
for yr test better u quit yr smoking as soon as possible
its also better for yr heart and yr daughter because if you r healthy then u can give yr baby healthy life so take care
Answered: Tue, 14 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor