Need advice on ear cleaning.

Last night I had a black head in my right ear and my boyfriend used the end of a bobby pin to get the yellow pus out like my mom used to do when I was a child. This morning my ear was extremely sensitive and the right side of my hurts. I can barely bite down all the way without shooting pain. I also cleaned out some excess ear wax this morning with my Debrox. Could the bobby pin have infected the blackhead? Could the Debrox ear wax agent have infected it? Should I clean my ear out with peroxide? Thank you so much
Tue, 6 Sep 2016
Hello. If there's pus involved, this is an ear canal infection. The peroxide may help but you really need to have a doctor take a look since you need a course of oral antibiotics