Neck swelling. Done thyroid test. Prescribed Thyronorm. Hair loss. Suggest further treatment?

hello sir..am a doctor..my friend noticed a swelling in my neck one year back and suggested me to get thyroid tests done..my t3 and t4 levels were under normal limits but tsh was raised...since then am taking 50 microgram of tab thyronorm..i regularly check my tsh now its withiin normal limits...plz suggest me the further treatment..and also am having severe hair loss ..is it due to side effects of thyronorm,kindly tell me the remedy...regards
Wed, 12 Nov 2014