My wife had follicle study and is on pregestrone tablet. Can she be pregnant as she has acute abdomen pain ?

hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.We had sex once in a day from 17 th day to 20th day . she gave progesterone tablet to her and told to come after 15 days ie 13/05/2011.On 13/05/2011 she went to gyn but gyn told she cant see anything Uptil now .She called again on Thursday 19/05/2011.My wife didnt have periods uptil now (15 days after the rupture).On Saturday 14/05/2011 she has acute abdomen pain and pain at lower part of uterus.she is also feeling sleepy.so can you tell whether she is pregnant or not ? I am worried please help. Pranati gaware 27 years old
Thu, 2 Feb 2012