Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

My husband's right testicle has become larger and mushy. But it has no pain

My husband s right testicle has become larger and mushy. He says there is no pain, but he can feel a diference in the way it hangs.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  402
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Sherri,

Welcome to HCM.
Your husband needs to have a Colour Doppler study of the scrotum to find out the cause.
It could be due to varicocele ( distended and turtuous veins), fluid collection (hydrocele), epididymal cyst, enlarged testis etc.
Only Colour Doppler can give a diagnosis with certainty about these conditions.
Wishing yourself and your husband all the best.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor