My heart was hurting. Why it is happening so ?

What does it mean when you snorted three lines of meth and started fainting, and heart was hurting? My heart was also hurting. What does this mean?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
Every body's body chemistry is different. I knew a guy who would smoke a bowl of meth and go to sleep. The fundamentals of amphetamines is that it creates the secretion of adrenaline into your blood stream. This does a number of things including, obviously speeding up the heart rate dramatically. If the 3 lines were done together, there were "large" lines, and if your tolerance was somewhat low, the sudden shock to your system could have created a higher pressure around your heart. this would restrict the volume of blood going through your arteries and creating the faint feeling and the pressure in your chest.