My dad suffered an mild heart attack and underwent angioplasty, please give your suggestion

my dad suffered an mild heart attack and underwent angioplasty and stent placement, after 2 years now he is not able to walk the long distance which he used to it because of chest pain after taking rest he can walk some more distance. he has developed a block in other vessel, and needs stent to be placed again,previously he was put one stent, how many stent is required how many vessels will be there, why all vessels will not be fitted with stent at the begining only?
Mon, 4 Apr 2011