My dad has a heart attack like symptoms. Had heart attack 2 yrs ago and is now 84

my dad had a heart attack 2 yrs ago and is now 84 but last week i rang him and he sounded really bad and confused, his speach seemed a bit slurred and he was rambling he does not drink or smoke, i went over and the house was a mess he has pulled things out of cuboards and couldnt remember doing it, he had a flu jab 2 weeks ago last week he was fine now he appears totally different and is very confused with his memory, the dr s dont think its another heart attack or stroke and might be a virus, any suggestions
Tue, 15 Dec 2009