Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

My child can neither talk nor walk, what should I do ?

my child is 3+ (17kg)..he can neither talk nor walk...he cannot sleep properly....he has a problem of absence seizure. as doctors suggestion he is being given physio therapy and speech therapy...but he is not improving..what should i do now??should i go abroad for his treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Above symptoms suggestive that your child is suffering from the cerebral palsy... there is no permanent cure for the disease.. only supportive care and rehabilitation.. you will be thought how to bring up the child, and train daily activities... physiotherapy will help the child to walk..
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor