Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

My 21 years old daughter is suffering from partial hysterectomy

I have one daughter. I was not suppose to be able to have any kids at all, but some how was able to carry her! Not full term and it was a rough pregnancy but she is my miracle . She is now 8 months old. After I gave birth , I had to have a shot to stop the bleeding because it wouldn't. Well, I stopped bleeding about 6 weeks after having her then had an IUD put in. The IUD went through my uterus and has caused problems ever since. I had to have a D C along with something else to stop the bleeding at that time. It started right back up. I have been in pain beyond belief since. I have been to a urologist , another doctor for my intestines because I have a mal-rotated bowel (my insides are opposite of what they should be) thinking that could be causing the problems, had a TON of tests done and nothing was found. My OBGYN found the start of endometreosis but nothing serious at all. I had my tubes tied 2 months ago and the pain has continued and has been worse. I have been bleeding chocolate colored blood since and it feels almost like I'm pregnant again with things moving inside of me. You can even see it on the outside of my stomach when I'm in alot of pain and the bleeding gets heavier. I have gone through it all! I have doctor tomorrow to find out what he is going to do. I want a partial hysterectomy but I have not been able to find anyone as young as I am that has had one. Plus, I would like input from others. This is my last option. I can't have sex with my husband at all because it hurts so bad, I can barely lay down without my lower back sending shooting pains into my pelvic area, I can't lay on my stomach and have been bleeding basically since I had my daughter 8 months ago. We had tried all different hormones and not even those stop the bleeding. Is the partial hysterectomy the way to go? Serious answers only please and if you have gone through something like this or have any suggestions, I am more than open to it. I can't handle this anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that your diagnosis is not made properly.
You ask your gynaec for exact diagnosis.
You can take another expert opinion and then decide what to do.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor