Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Moving lump felt on top of testicles. Looks like cyst. Worried, advise required?

Hi Doc, about a month ago I felt a lump on the top of my right testical. It is hard to find but I just checked today to make sure it went away but it is still there. I can t really tell it it is an bigger or not but it is pretty distinct and it isn t set in one spot as in the lump can be moved around to a certain degree. It looks to me as a cyst on the epidymis or something like that. I am 16 years of age and in good health with no history of tc, I m very worried need assurance.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ryan,

It seems like a cyst as you say. Please get an ultrasound of the scrotum done to look for what the lump can be.

If it is epididymitis, it can present as a cystic swelling as well.

Meanwhile, wear loose and cotton underwear. Do not do strenuous and heavy weight lifting and exercises.

You should be fine soon.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor